| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goteborg-Save in October is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.6 °C (42.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 84mm (3.3in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 8:59 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 10:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Goteborg-Save October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Goteborg-Save, Sweden
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Goteborg-Save: