| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goteborg-Save in November is cool at 3.7 °C (38.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.7 °C (33.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 84mm (3.3in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 7:02 long and the longest day is 8:55 long with an average length of 7:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Goteborg-Save November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Goteborg-Save, Sweden
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Goteborg-Save: