| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goteborg-Save in May is quite mild at 10.9 °C (51.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry. Only 51mm (2in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 15:37 long and the longest day is 17:35 long with an average length of 16:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Goteborg-Save May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Goteborg-Save, Sweden
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Goteborg-Save: