| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goteborg-Save in July is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 68mm (2.7in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 16:31 long and the longest day is 18:00 long with an average length of 17:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Goteborg-Save July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Goteborg-Save, Sweden
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Goteborg-Save: