| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goteborg-Save in January is slightly cold at -1.6 °C (29.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.6 °C (33.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.9 °C (25 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 4.5 °C (8.1 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry. Only 62mm (2.4in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 6:40 long and the longest day is 8:13 long with an average length of 7:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Goteborg-Save January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Goteborg-Save, Sweden
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Goteborg-Save: