| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goteborg-Save in February is slightly cold at -1.6 °C (29.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.6 °C (23.7 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 8:18 long and the longest day is 10:26 long with an average length of 9:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Goteborg-Save February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Goteborg-Save, Sweden
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Goteborg-Save: