| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goteborg-Save in December is very cool at 0.3 °C (32.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.6 °C (36.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.7 °C (27.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 75mm (3in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 6:32 long and the longest day is 7:00 long with an average length of 6:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Goteborg-Save December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Goteborg-Save, Sweden
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Goteborg-Save: