| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goteborg-Save in August is very mild at 15.6 °C (60.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 77mm (3in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:06 long and the longest day is 16:27 long with an average length of 15:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Goteborg-Save August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Goteborg-Save, Sweden
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Goteborg-Save: