| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goteborg-Save in April is cool at 5.2 °C (41.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:09 long and the longest day is 15:32 long with an average length of 14:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Goteborg-Save April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Goteborg-Save, Sweden
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Goteborg-Save: